- We offer a full and comprehensive transfer solution,undertaking all required activities.
- We can even meet your Governing Body before it takes the decision to convert.
- We will even bring a Headteacher of one of our converters so you can ask whatever questions you may have.
- Jeff Marshall, our MD, is a Chair of Governors at a converted Academy so you can be assured that you are in safe hands on your journey to Academy status.
Our School-to-Academy conversion service includes:
- Project Management - one point of contact, many years experience in finance and education
- All Legalities - a team of Solicitors specialising in Land and Asset Transfers plus a dedicated solicitor to act as your independent legal overseer. We complete all the required documents for you such as Commercial Transfer Agreement, Lease, Funding Agreement, Articles and Memorandum, Company Set Up. We also help with TUPE
- School Support Services - including SIMS conversion and support, FMS installation and database services, and much more.
We also offer a full range of services to help you post conversion. We are your local Academy Authority on a national basis!
With a growing portfolio of schools already successfully through the process from around the country including; Community; Foundation and Church schools; plus Multi Academy Trusts; we can offer you our School-to-Academy conversion solution for an all-in
price of only £12500
Plus VAT* (Other than any SIMS/FMS, Corero or SAP licence fees ( or whatever finance system you use ) plus a potential LGPS valuation fee), the fee covers everything you need to become an academy.
Take a look at everything included in our fee and then please contact us if you need further information.
We are confident that our overall package and costs can not be beaten.
Register your interest on the Contact Us page to set up a free, no obligation meeting
Or you can phone us on 0161 926 3611 or 0161 905 3331.
* Price for Single Academy Primary Converter
This site sets cookies to help functionality. No personal information is collected. No information is passed to any other company